General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in Merced
- Valley Children's Awarded $500,000 Grant to Combat Adverse Childhood Experiences in Merced, California September 26, 2022, 7:50 PM Details Last Updated: Monday, 26 September 2022 05:18 Published: Monday, 26 September 2022 06:11 Sep...
- Stanislaus, Merced County employment rates rise slightly in August labor report September 24, 2022, 12:18 PM Stanislaus County and Merced County both saw slight increases in their unemployment rates during the...
- Merced one of the best cities for Hispanic professionals September 23, 2022, 4:34 AM MERCED, Calif. (KSEE/KPGE) – In observation of Hispanic Heritage Month, a new report has determined ...
- This man is wanted for kidnapping, Merced police say September 22, 2022, 4:46 AM Photo provided by the Merced Police Department. Photo provided by the Merced Police Department. by: ...
- View all news in Merced
The last job offers in Merced
- Healthcare & Nursing Physician - Gastroenterology Surgical Affiliates Management Group
- Healthcare & Nursing Physician - Internal Medicine Golden Valley Health Center
- Healthcare & Nursing Per Diem Pharmacy Technician Rx relief
- Trade & Construction Associate Mergers & Acquisitions Attorney GPAC
- View all jobs in Merced